Zippsafe AG was founded in 2016 with close ties to the ETH Zurich. Zippsafe developed the world’s first IOT-enabled plug-and-play locker room solution. Due to it’s space-saving and process-optimizing properties, the solution is highly relevant for large companies with personnel wearing working clothes, such as hospitals, shopping malls or production facilities.
Since being awarded as “Best Business Idea” by The Entrepreneurial Wave in 2016 and getting the Venture Kick Award in 2017 the company was able to gain an international customer base in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Latvia and the US. Today, Zippsafe employs a young team of around 25 people located in Zurich and Budapest.
- We are eager to set new standards through continuous innovation
- We are keen on exploring and conquering the world with a global mindset
- We overcome the most difficult challenges through persistency – we never give up until a solution is found
- We are always reliable, transparent and honest
- We keep a happy mindset and maintain a respectful, positive attitude towards all our stakeholders.
- We love what we do.
What to expect when working with us
- A fast growing startup with a lot of responsibility and scope for the implementation of your ideas.
- A young, motivated team that works with passion towards mutual success which is celebrated at regular team events
We currently do not have any open positions.